Almost Victorian with you,

 


Fishtail;

Don’t you dare say that you’ll braid my hair babe
 if you don't really care 

Swinging in a nightgown underneath the old oak tree,
Almost Victorian with you

Ella Fitzgerald in the air 

Wearing nothing but the summer bruises on my knees 

Grandfather;


Sewing Frankenstein black dreams into my songs 

Send me three white butterflies 



Paris, Texas:

I went to Paris, Texas

With a suitcase in my hand


I took a trip to Spain

Just a notebook in my hand


Did you know;

Open me up

Tell me you like me

Fuck me to death 


Sweet;

I wrote you a note, but I didn’t send it

I’m sweet, bare feet


A&W

I mean look at me

Look at the length of my hair

My face and the shape of my body


Ended up we fuck on the hotel floor

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore 


Let the light in

Don’t be acting like I’m the kinda girl who can sleep

You know I got nothing on under this undercoat





Comments

Popular Posts