Notes #1


The moon lit flit that led to her demise.

She spent her life singing about bluebirds and died without ever finding them.



He was the topic of my lunchtimes.

That's what I heard at the beauty shop.

Not broken, just so unfinished.



Softness of moths.



Fashioned men from silver

Seemingly paradise

The golden age. Dined amongst the gods. A beautiful evil. The graces. The muses. The nine muses.

Precious renaissance virgin. From princess to goddess. Dream fulfiller, dream fulfilling. Encrustations of cascading silver.


Sweet November, Indigo Moon.


Hear the tinkling of a tea spoon.


See these shapes by nature.


Shaped like a figure eight, who trusts pretty girls anyway?
Always playing catch me if you can.
Whispers in your phone.
Clipping on your wings.
Young savage girl lost among the lily pads.
Move moons for you, I'd choose to do it.

Love, once. Love, now.
You're my dream girl. I dream about you all the time.

Too much passion, that's our problem.
Forever, for now.
Your delicate blue.
My baby, my blanket, my anchor.
White with moonlight.
We might kiss.
Ribs fit in your hands.
Books over boys.
Wrong girl.


Ice palaces. Sea Ice. Locked in ice.
Rooms and gardens upside down. Rooms filled with water.


I've got cloud in my hair.
Silver linings.

You can't pick all the daisies in the world.


It's always Spring here.

Perished. Enchant. Disenchant.


Sheets & pillow slips.
Dreaming in a different sense. Dreams make us real, human.
Dreamscapes, the texture of thought.

Comments

Popular Posts